GroVia - Hybrid Shell - Bear In Mind
Bear In Mind displays beautiful line art created by artist Rudolph Wendelin for the U.S. Forest service. This clean, bold, retro print is fun and educational.
Sales of officially licensed Smokey Bear merchandise helps further the US Forest Service’s national campaign to prevent wildfires and supports the organization’s commitment to educate and empower the public to prevent unwanted wildfires. For more about licensing, read here.
What do you get when you combine the most modern textiles in cloth diapering with the old-school concept of a waterproof diaper cover that's reusable between washes? The GroVia Hybrid Diaper!
Pair these stylish Shells with any combination of snap-in Soaker Pads, economical prefold cloth diapers, or the eco-friendly disposable BioSoakers to create a simple-yet-flexible modern green diapering system that anybody can change and everybody will love!
Choose from the one-step Hook/Loop closure style—the most like a disposable diaper to remove or put on—and the Snap closure, which can be simpler to launder and, later, more toddler-proof.
Fits 8 to 30 lbs.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.