Thirsties - Stay Dry Natural One Size All in One, Snap Closure - Happy Camper
Stay Dry Natural One Size All in One
Do you love the absorbency of the Thirsties Natural One Size All in One, but wish for the stay-dry feature of our original One Size All in One? Well, wish no further, because Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All in One is here!
The interior consists of ten thirsty layers of natural fibers. The top soaker is made of four layers of GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece to keep your baby feeling dry. The second soaker has four layers of hemp/organic cotton, and the body has two additional layers of organic cotton and is topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece.
Whether parents are first-timers at cloth diapering or old pros, this Natural option offers convenience, gentle elastic, a trim fit and incredible absorbency all with a simple one-and-done step.
Features and Benefits
- Interior consists of 10 thirsty layers of natural fibers: the top soaker is made up of 4 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece, the second soaker is made up of 4 layers of hemp/organic cotton, the body has 2 additional layers of organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece.
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
|one size||8 - 40 lbs (4 -18 kg)||0-36 months|
Outer – 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner Absorbency –
Soakers/Inserts: 4 layers of cerified organic cotton, 4 layers of hemp/organic cotton topped with stay dry microfleece
Inner Body: 2 layers of organic cotton topped with stay dry microfleece
Before Use: Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. The hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-You may hang prefolds to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.