Earth Mama - Throat Smoothie Tea
Remember when you were a kid? And you had a cough, or a cold? And your mom gave you hot tea with lemon and honey? Yeah, us too. Organic Throat Smoothie Tea takes that time-honored tradition to the next level, featuring an exclusive herbal blend that’s gentle yet effective when your throat needs a little extra love — like right now.
Whether your throat is raw, or you’ve just got that annoying, seasonal allergy-induced tickle, Throat Smoothie Tea helps take the edge off, with a blend of herbs traditionally used to ease a sore throat. 100% organic, it’s smoothly soothing with a delicate, lemony-floral flavor, and comforts your throat, tummy and all the way through to the New Jersey turnpike (if you know what we mean). The best part? Throat Smoothie Tea is totally safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, because there’s NO licorice…which means it’s safe for the whole family, from the oldest to the youngest. We like to call it a licorice-free love note for your throat (and trust us — your throat will agree).
- USDA Certified 100% Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified kosher by EarthKosher
- A mindful blend of herbs that include organic marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, elderflower (one of your immune system’s best friends, BTW), and lemon peel, which have traditionally played an important role in soothing raw, irritated throats annoyed by constant coughing, a cold or seasonal allergies
- Formulated with NO licorice to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, so it’s an absolute all-caps YES for the whole family, including kids
- Each tea bag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your purse, it’ll still be good
- Having a day? We get it. That’s why each teabag has its own happy little love note from us to you
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you