Thirsties - Organic Cotton Doublers
Thirsties Organic Cotton Doublers and Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers are the answer to parents’ quest for added protection! Looking to boost absorbency for a heavy wetter or nighttime diapering? Try our Organic Cotton Doublers comprised of four soft, absorbent layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Need a stay-dry option while boosting absorbency? Check out our Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers with the same absorbency as our original Organic Cotton Doublers, but topped with our stay-dry, stain-resistant microfleece to help wick wetness away from your baby. Both doublers can be used with any current cloth diaper system for heavy wetters or nighttime use, and three different sizes offer customized fit.
- Use Organic Cotton Doublers with your current cloth diapering system as extra absorbency for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
- Organic Cotton Doublers consist of 4 soft layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Use Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers with your current cloth diapering system as extra absorbency for heavy wetters or nighttime use and to wick wetness away from your baby.
- Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers consist of 4 soft layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a stay-dry and stain-resistant microfleece.
- Available in 3 sizes for customized fit.
|Organic Cotton Doublers – Newborn||8.5h x 3.5w|
|Organic Cotton Doublers – Small||11.75h x 4.5w|
|Organic Cotton Doublers – Large||13.5h x 5w|
4 layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Care and Use:
Before Use: Our Organic Cotton Doublers needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
Routine use of Bleach