Earth Mama - Organic Milkmaid Tea
Who knew that one day you’d be thinking about your own milk production — a lot? (Besides us… we definitely get it.) Our organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant, comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation. Tasty iced or hot, with fenugreek, fennel, milk thistle and other galactagogues (not space travel, which would be cool, but hey … breastfeeding’s pretty cool too) — plus the power of nettle and raspberry leaf. Yes please!
Size: 16 tea bags
Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.*
- Fragrant Fennel Herbal Tea to Help Support Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- RECIPE: French Vanilla Chai with Organic Milkmaid Tea!
- Galactagogue: official Space Force name or a substance promoting lactation? Download Earth Mama's free herbs and breastfeeding eBook to learn more here!
Organic Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) Seed, Organic Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Seed, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seed, Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Anise (Pimpinella Anisum) Seed, Organic Caraway (Carum Carvi) Seed, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf