Ceres Chill - Luxe Milkstache
Finally! An earth-friendly solution that keeps your milk safe for months without taking up your entire freezer or risking snagged bags and wasted milk. We never tire of making breastfeeding journeys easier for families. That's why we're so proud to introduce this patent-pending breastmilk freezer storage system that allows you to easily defrost just the right amount for feeding your baby. No more expensive, disposable plastic bags!
We're so proud to introduce the Milkstache Luxe, an epic, stainless steel version of the original. This freezing system comes with four layered trays for more storage - Create up to 64 half-ounce cubes at the ready!
- Simply pour your fresh milk into the molds that hold 1/2 ounce each.
- Create up to 48 half-ounce cubes using three layered trays for easy, on-demand use.
- Keep it in the freezer and store additional cubes in the lower compartment until needed.
- Take out only as many cubes as the baby needs for the feeding, and put them directly into the bottle (each cube pops out easily due to the silicone flexible bottom surface, and fits easily into either wide or narrow-neck baby bottles).
- Warm your baby bottle as you normally would (Try using your Chiller as a bottle warmer, if you haven't yet! Instructions are in the Chiller User Guide.)
- Sit back with your baby—no garbage and no cleanup besides washing the bottle when you're done.
Each Milkstache can store up to 34 oz of frozen milk without the trays, or 48 1/2 ounce cubes at the ready.
For more details on using the Milkstache, see the Milkstache User Guide.
Extra-Capacity Storage: Each Milkstache Luxe can store up to 32 oz of frozen milk with 64 half-ounce cubes. The cubes fit in most standard teethers like Haakaa, Munchkin, Boon, The Nibbler and more.
Made from the highest quality materials: Lids and trays are made from 100% pure platinum silicone, and the chest is food grade stainless steel. It’s super easy to clean and fully dishwasher safe!
Use it For a Lifetime: When you're through with your breastfeeding journey, keep enjoying your Milkstache for frozen baby foods or for your own fruit-infused cubes to make water a little more fun and beautiful. OR use it as an amazing snack box on the counter! Keep the freshness in and the moisture out.