Green Sprouts - Baby Nail Files (3 pack)
Keep little one’s nails neat and smooth and protect from accidental scratches with green sprouts® Baby Nail Files. Our nail files keep newborn nails short and clean to prevent germs and bacteria from accumulating under the nails. Unlike emery boards, which wear down over time, our Baby Nail Files are reusable and feature a finely textured grit to create a smooth shape for your little one’s nails. They are made of durable, hypoallergenic glass without harmful substances including PVC, BPA, BPS, or BPF to protect your family’s health and safety. Three included storage sleeves keep nail files clean while stored in a diaper bag or medicine cabinet. Our reusable nail files are made in BSCI-compliant factories to support fair labor practices. For adult use only on little ones throughout newborn and toddler stages.
- Easily smooths baby’s nails to prevent scratching — Keep baby’s quick-growing nails neat and smooth to avoid accidental scratching of delicate skin.
- Made from glass — Durable and shatter-resistant glass nail files are hypoallergenic and made without PVC, BPA, BPS, or BPF additives. Unlike emery boards, hygienic glass is easy to clean and reusable for convenience.
- Finely textured filing edge — Our nail files feature a gentler grit to softly shape and smooth baby’s nails.
- Includes three storage sleeves — Keep baby’s nail files clean in the diaper bag or cabinet with three included storage sleeves.
- Small size for little fingers — Compact Baby Nail Files are perfect for tiny fingernails to maneuver around and shape nails.
- Made in BSCI-compliant factories for fair labor practices — Our manufacturing partners comply with Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) standards, to align with international labor practices that protect workers’ rights.
- Adult use only — Designed with love for adult use on little ones from newborn to toddler stages.
- File: Glass
- Sleeve: EVA
- Clean before first use and after each use
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners
- Dry with a soft cloth
- Do not sterilize or boil