Green Sprouts - Baby Nail Scissors
Keep nails clean and protect your little one’s delicate skin with the green sprouts® Baby Nail Scissors. These baby nail shears safely trim fingernails and toenails to prevent painful scratches and helps keep nails clean and neat. The short cutting blades allow for targeted trimming with a rounded tip to protect against nicks and cuts. Wide loop handles with a unique symmetrical design allow for easy left or right-hand use and controlled cutting.
Our baby nail scissors are made without PVC and hormone disrupting BPA, BPS, and BPF additives for baby’s health and safety. Our nail clippers are made in BSCI-compliant factories to support fair labor practices. For adult use only for use on little ones throughout newborn and toddler stages. Pair with our full collection of nail care items for an essential new baby gift.
- Easily trims baby's nails to prevent self-scratching - Keep baby’s quick-growing nails trimmed to avoid accidental scratching of delicate skin and to prevent germs from collecting under nails
- Short stainless steel shears with rounded tip for safety - Short stainless-steel blades with a rounded tip ensure a neat and safe clip that protects against nicks and cuts.
- Wide loop handles for controlled grip - Larger loop handles allow for a stable grip while trimming.
- Symmetrical handles - Unique design comfortably allows for right or left-hand use and easy clipping.
- Small size for little fingers - The compact size of our baby nail scissors allows parents to trim hard to reach areas around tiny fingernails.
- Made from materials without harmful additives - Our safe baby nail scissors are made from stainless-steel and safer plastic without PVC, and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, and BPF additives for baby’s health and safety.
- Made in BSCI-compliant factories for fair labor practices - Our manufacturing partners comply with Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) standards, to meet international labor practices that protect workers’ rights.
- Adult use only - Designed with love for adult use on little ones from newborn to toddler stages.
- Stainless steel
- Clean before each use and after each use
- Wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners
- Dry with a soft cloth
- Do not sterilize or boil