Medela - Silicone Breastmilk Collector
The NEW Medela Silicone Breast Milk Collector is a true breastfeeding companion and breast milk saver. With its double leak proof design, lanyard and suction base, Medela’s Silicone Breast Milk Collector protects each precious drop of milk from being lost, to ensure your baby receives it all!
Easy to use, simply attach the breast milk collector, also known among other brands as a silicone breast pump, on one breast while feeding from the other to capture your natural let-down.
- 1-Silicone Breast Milk Collector
- 1-Silicone Stopper
Make every drop count!
With the New Silicone Breast Milk Collector you can easily capture breast milk that would otherwise leak onto your nursing pad or clothing during breastfeeding.
Double leak-proof, wearable lanyard and suction base:
Silicone Breast Milk Collector’s double leak-proof stopper and lid, lanyard and suction base provide security during breast milk collection and storage to protect against accidental spills – ensuring your baby receives it all.
Perfect on-the-go breastfeeding companion:
Light and portable, take Medela’s Silicone Breast Milk Collector with you anywhere you go as your breastfeeding companion! The Silicone Breast Milk Collector’s single piece, lightweight size makes it easy to pack in your bag when out and about.
Features & Benefits
- Double leak proof: double the protection with both stopper and lid.
- Clip on lanyard: minimizes accidental spilling and provides peace of mind during use.
- Secure Suction Base: secures to flat surfaces to avoid tipping over when placed down.
- Comfortable: soft silicone breast shield and body.
- Easy to use and clean: 1-piece construction.
- Quiet and discreet breast milk collector.
- Light and portable, ideal on the go: take it with you anywhere you go as your breastfeeding companion.
- Safe for you and baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA. Made from 100% food-grade silicone.
- Holds up to 100 mL / 3.4 oz. of breast milk.
Not a breast pump – a breast milk catcher, milk saver, or silicone breast pump does not generate any sucking cycles to actively remove milk from the breast in an effective and efficient manner.